Brandon Downtown Development Corporation
The Brandon Downtown Development Corporation is a non-profit organization mandated to drive revitalization of downtown Brandon by identifying and encouraging investment and redevelopment opportunities in the city’s core. Funded by the City of Brandon and the Province of Manitoba, the development corporation uses incentive programs to leverage private sector investment in downtown. With an ability to create unique partnerships between the public and private sectors, the Brandon Downtown Development Corporation helps bring to fruition redevelopment projects that may not otherwise have been feasible. One project a time, the organization is helping to stimulate economic growth and bring new energy into the heart of our city.
Applications are now open!
Brandon Downtown Revitalization Incentive Program (BDRIP)
Funding assistance provided by the Manitoba government
As a part of the Brandon’s Downtown Recovery Strategy Brandon Downtown Revitalization Incentive Program (BDRIP) has been designed with the following objectives:
- Create and maintain jobs in downtown Brandon.
- Create and fill visually appealing storefronts, offices, and workspaces, making downtown an attractive destination for individuals and businesses.
- Support existing businesses and attract new businesses committed to growing our downtown economy.
- Increase the resilience of downtown businesses by helping them build their skills and capacity.
- Make downtown safer and more vibrant by increasing the number of people visiting and working here.
This program has been designed with supports for all types of downtown businesses. Whether your business is new to downtown or has been here for many years, this program is here to help!
If you have questions please contact us at email@example.com