This program has been designed with support for all types of downtown businesses. Whether your business is new to downtown or has been here for many years, this grant is here to help!
This initial application will help us understand what you would like to do and how it fits with our Program Objectives.
Using the Program Guide, please choose the following option to see the next step. *
If you are unsure about this program, please view the Program Overview page or contact Emmanuel Ahaneku at email@example.com
Choose a Stream Above!
Step 2 - Business Information
If you do not have a 9-digit business number, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 8 - Other information
Is there any other information that you would like to share with us?
Attach documents/pictures, etc. (maximum of 10mb/file):
Please indicate that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The existing, new, or expanded storefront, office or workspace must be within the boundaries of the Downtown Brandon Zoning Bylaw. If a business also operates outside these boundaries, only the location(s)/operation(s) within the boundaries qualify for grant funding.
- The business must have a valid and active Business Number and be in good standing with the Manitoba Companies Office or Corporations Canada.
- The business must not be in arrears for any municipal, provincial, federal, property or business taxes
- The business does not have any ongoing claims or outstanding judgements against it.
- The business must not be prepared for sale, closure, or dissolution at any point prior to receipt of grant funding. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Announcing a permanent closure to their employees or customers
- Holding a closing-out sale
- Listing the business for sale
By clicking "yes" below you are indicating that you meet the eligibility criteria listed above.
Applications will be reviewed in the order that they are received. All applicants will be contacted within thirty (30) days regarding the status of their application.