This Grant Program is designed to support new and existing businesses in downtown Brandon. Whether you would like a new door/entrance for your storefront, want to develop a website or marketing campaign, or have another idea, we want to support you!
This initial application will help us understand what you would like to do and how it fits with our Program Objectives.
Using the Program Guide, please choose grant stream that applies to your business *
If you are unsure which grant stream to select after reviewing the program guide, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Choose a Stream Above!
Step 2 - Business Information
If you do not have a 9-digit business number, please contact us at email@example.com
Step 8 - Other information
Is there any other information that you would like to share with us?
Attach documents/pictures, etc. (maximum of 10mb/file):
Please indicate that you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- The existing, new, or expanded storefront, office or workspace must be within the boundaries of the Downtown Brandon Zoning Bylaw. If a business also operates outside these boundaries, only the location(s)/operation(s) within the boundaries qualify for grant funding.
- The business must have a valid and active Business Number and be in good standing with the Manitoba Companies Office or Corporations Canada.
- The business must not be in arrears for any municipal, provincial, federal, property or business taxes
- The business does not have any ongoing claims or outstanding judgements against it.
- The business must not be prepared for sale, closure, or dissolution at any point prior to receipt of grant funding. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Announcing a permanent closure to their employees or customers
- Holding a closing-out sale
- Listing the business for sale
By clicking "yes" below you are indicating that you meet the eligibility criteria listed above.
Applications will be reviewed in the order that they are received. All applicants will be contacted within thirty (30) days regarding the status of their application.